Artistic instrument as it is, a piano, like a sportscar or an airplane, is also a very technical piece of machinery to service and keep tuned-up. If you do this by keeping it clean, in-tune, and regulated, it will give you and your family joy for decades to come.
Below is a list of services offered. Click on each service for more information. Hover your mouse over each underlined term for a brief explanation. Some people may not need or want to learn about all the different services there are, they "just need their piano fixed." If this sounds like you, give me a call, and I can evaluate your piano based on the level of piano performance you want and give you an estimate. Many people, however, may find it interesting or helpful to educate themselves on what can go wrong with the inner workings of their pianos.
Prices include labor, parts, and travel to the greater Boise Valley (Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Star, Horseshoe Bend, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell, Marsing). If you are outside this area, there is a travel fee of $2.00 per mile.
- Index of services
- Appraisal: $70
- Standard tuning: $125
- Pitch-raise tuning: $20 - $70
- Complete action regulation: $300 - $700 uprights, $500 - $900 grands
- Partial action regulation: Price varies depending on needs
- Hammer voicing: Price varies depending on needs
- Dampp-Chaser Humidity Control System: $650 - $800
- Key top replacement & repair: $15 - $30 per key, $510 all white keys
- Key rebushing: $580
- Hammer replacement: $25 per hammer, $900 complete set
- Vertical piano butt & backcheck restoration: $900
- String repair: $25 - $70 per string, $1,200 - $1,700 entire piano
- Pinblock restoration: $125
- Pedal extensions: $85
- Misc services: $80 / hr
↑ Top of page